This is what Evan came up to me and said today.
Evan and Mason LOVE to watch the movie, "Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer", even in July. I guess that's where he got it from because on it there is the Island of Misfit toys. They didn't watch it today so I'm not sure why he was thinking of it. Anyway, this is how our conversation went as I was washing dishes.
{So there you have it.
If you didn't know a misfit
before, now you know five!}
Evan: Mom, guess what? We're all just a couple of misfits.
Me: Really? Why do you say that?
Evan: Because I have a pointy ear like no one else, Mason has scratches all over him like no one else, you aren't very organized like no one else ( OH REALLY?!), and Daddy doesn't get all his work done like no one else (I seriously don't know where he came up with that one because Rex is a darn good worker and I'm sure that he get's his work done at work).
Me: Well, what about Ty? How is he a misfit?
Evan: Well, Ty has chubby cheeks like no one else. Then he goes over to Ty, squeezes his cheek and says "Don't ya TyTy?"
Me: Really? Why do you say that?
Evan: Because I have a pointy ear like no one else, Mason has scratches all over him like no one else, you aren't very organized like no one else ( OH REALLY?!), and Daddy doesn't get all his work done like no one else (I seriously don't know where he came up with that one because Rex is a darn good worker and I'm sure that he get's his work done at work).
Me: Well, what about Ty? How is he a misfit?
Evan: Well, Ty has chubby cheeks like no one else. Then he goes over to Ty, squeezes his cheek and says "Don't ya TyTy?"
{So there you have it.
If you didn't know a misfit
before, now you know five!}
3 comments:
Ohmyheck, Kim, that is HILARIOUS!!!!!!! Sooooo funny.......
That is hilarious!!!
That is so cute:)
Post a Comment