Monday, August 3, 2009

Questions to the boys about me...their mom.

For Mother's Day, Rex asked Evan and Mason some questions about me and gave the list to me on Mother's Day. I just found it under a stack of papers on our desk and wanted to share it. I think their answers are just so cute...and honest.

  • What is something Mom always says to you? - Evan and Mason: "I love you too".
  • What makes Mom happy? - Evan:Watching movies with us. Mason: "When we get our clothes on.
  • What makes Mom sad? - Evan: Being eaten by a shark. Mason: Catching sharks
  • How does Mom make you laugh? - Evan and Mason: She sings the pigeon song.
  • What was Mom like as a child? - Evan: Funny Mason: A little girl
  • How old is you mom? - Evan: That's a hard one. Let's guess. 8819 (that's eighty eight nineteen) Mason: 7
  • How tall is your mom? - Evan stands on the bed and holds his hand above his head and says "This tall". Mason: "This tall" (holding his hand above his head)
  • What is your mommy's favorite thing to do? Evan: Make breakfast for us Mason: SHOP
  • What does your Mom do when you're not around? Evan: Clean up the house Mason: She is sad.
  • If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Evan: sewing Mason: fighting a dragon
  • What is your mom really good at? Evan: Putting Ty to bed Mason: Sleeping
  • What is your mom not very good at? Evan: This is hard. She does everything well. Mason: playing Batman
  • What does your mom do for her job? Evan: give Ty a bath Mason: Putting Ty to bed.
  • What is your mom's favorite food? Evan: rice Mason: grapes
  • What makes you proud of your mom? Evan: she helps me a lot Mason: playing with my mom
  • If your mom were a cartoon character, which one would she be? Evan: Mater (from Cars) Mason: Batman
  • What do you and your mom do together? Evan: watch movies Mason: watch movies
  • How are you and your mom the same? Evan: We both like the computer Mason: We both like Evan's skeleton.
  • How are you and your mom different? Evan: Mommy's not very good at drawing and I am. Mason: we are different than Batman.
  • How do you know your mom loves you? Evan: because she kisses me and hugs me a lot. Mason: because she loves me all by herself.
{My kids know me SO well and
I am glad to be their mom
}

3 comments:

Rachel McEwen said...

that is too cute! what a great idea and just a keepsake. Also, i love the sidebar comment that Mason made about his bum being like a gun:) Very observant!

liesel said...

I did this a while ago on my blog, and I loved it! The answers range from the dead honest, to hilarious, and super sweet. Kids are great.

Holly said...

I want to hear the pigeon song next time you are up here!