
Skittle's are my favorite candy. They have somehow become one of my children's favorite treats too. This morning Mason was having a treat (yes I know, it's not a good idea to give candy before breakfast, but he obeyed all the bedtime rules the last couple of nights so he was rewarded) and it happened to be Skittles. He told me that the black (purple) ones are really good. I told him that my favorite is the red ones.
We got talking about all the colors and I told him that Grandma U. and Evan love the green ones. Then I got to thinking about how I eat Skittles when I indulge on a package by myself. Here's how it plays out:
First, I separate them in my mind by color.
Second, I pick out the green ones and eat them because they're my least favorite.
Third, I take the yellow ones and eat them because they're next in line for least favorite.
Fourth, I eat the purple for the same reason as above.
Fifth, comes the orange. I really like this flavor but...
Most of all I LOVE THE RED ONES!!! They're absolutely the tastiest.
Now there's a little quirky thing about me that nobody ever knew...not even Rex.
6 comments:
I eat them almost just like you! First the green because they're my least favorite, then yellow, then orange. Red and purple can then be interchanged because I really like them both. I don't know how in the world a person could just throw a random handful of Skittles in their mouth! :)
That's funny. I'm quirky about M&M's.
Hahahaha i throw a handfull in!!! and Natalie, HOW can u be quirky about M&M's ROFL.. they taste the same! heheh
Sorry, not big on Skittles but love the M&M's. The brown ones are the best because they are chocolate flavored inside and out.
I love the purple ones!
Hey Kim! Thank you for your Christmas letter! We never got one out this year. I finally sent an invitation to our blog (sorry, I am so slow). Unfortunately, I have not updated it since Oct. or Nov. but we have a lot of old posts :) Your family is growing so quickly--such cute boys!
I like how you eat your skittles. Red and purple are my favorites, the others I could do without :)
So good to hear from you!
Post a Comment