We had a great Thanksgiving this year. Kim's family came to our house this year and we enjoyed a terrific Thanksgiving Feast. Thanks goes to Kim's mom for spending nearly two full days in the kitchen to make sure we had all the terrific dishes. We had so much food I think we will be eating leftovers for the next week.
No pictures because Kim's dad has them on his camera. We'll have to get some from him sometime.
LATER:
On Friday, Kim and I went out 'Black Friday' shopping at 5 a.m. We shopped at Target, Kmart, and Kohl's. Made some great Christmas purchases. Later in the day Kim took her brother Dru and shopped until dark and beyond. They had a fun time.
Friday and Saturday Aunt Kelli did Christmas crafts with Evan and Mason. They made nativities, glittered foam snowflakes, and made some decoupaged glass candle holders with tissue paper. We love Aunt Kelli and appreciate all she does for our boys.
Saturday, I put outside lights on our house so that would be done early in the season.
7 years ago
3 comments:
I can't believe yo ulike to shop on Black Friday!
We just bought some marinade at Cabelas and then you inject it into the turkey...gross to think about :)
How fun! (except I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of shopping) I LOVELOVELOVE Kim's family! :>
Have a fun Christmas. That's about the only thing I miss about Christmases past is the fun with kids! They wear you out but what a treat! We'll have 14 kids for Christmas this year so I think that might help. We're also helping with several branches making up Christmas bags for the kids. Busy, fun, nice.
Post a Comment