Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Speaking of babies (see previous post)...

We are having another one!!!
Due in May, we will add another little boy,
or a little girl, to our growing family.

16 comments:

Holly said...

Congrats!

Maughan"sters" said...

Kim, I am so excited for you! You will definitely need to post what you are having when you find out!

Kelsie said...

Congratulations! Hope you're feeling well!

Natalie said...

So, the word is out. Are you feeling OK? DON'T FIND OUT WHAT IT IS, IT JUST MIGHT BE A GIRL!!!

Rebecca and Co. said...

Congratulations, Kim! Your new baby will be so lucky to join your family! May is a great month too.

FoReVeR WeLcH said...

CONGRATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

liesel said...

yay for new babies! congratulations!

The Whitaker Family said...

YAY!!!!!! Congratulations, Kim!!!

Stephanie said...

Congrats!
I hope you are all doing well!
Love you!
steph

Rachel McEwen said...

congratulations!!!

kaarina said...

yay for all of you!! how exciting!! i'm so happy for you. congratulations.

Emily said...

WoooHooo!!

I hope you are feeling well.

You are AMAZING!!

The Small Bevell Bunch said...

Congrats Kim, I agree with your friend Natalie on not finding out, I'm not sure if you could or want to but it would be fun, I'm not sure I could go the whole time not knowing! :) I'm excited to know if you are finding out!!

Verlynn said...

Golly, the news even made it to Manila! Congrats! I finally figured out what causes that but I already had 6. Hope you are feeling well and all goes beautifully for you. Stay in touch 'cause we miss you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! -Karen Mc

Naomi said...

Yay for babies! Your tiny tummy is so cute. You guys are such a cool family, any baby you get will be so blessed!