Aftr Shool I wit to Camron,s house. at furst I wus nrvis. but I foudout his famly wus vaire nice.I playd with his trans.he had his LEOG,s out in his bilden toun.and his tran,s wr driveign all aroud his toun. I had lunch at his house. and did I menchhn the skatrs and scers yes thay yra thair too. the skatrs did not wrc but I bet thay yr cool. thank you for lisanen too Me.
by:Evan
______________________________________________________________________
This is written by Evan - age 6. He wanted to write about his playing time at a friend's house after school on Friday. Here's what it reads if you can't read some of it:
After school I went to Cameron's house. At first I was nervous. But I found out his family was very nice. I played with his trains. He had his Lego's out in his building town and his trains were driving all around his town. I had lunch at his house. And did I mention the skaters and skiers? Yes, they were there too. The skaters did not work but I bet they are cool. Thank you for listening to me.
By: Evan
______________________________________________________________________
Isn't it cute? I didn't help him except on a few words that he asked me how to spell. He loves to write. He has a blog that I've set up as a private blog and he loves reading it and adding new posts to it.
7 years ago
4 comments:
That is so great! I loved it! And I think its a wonderful idea to give him a private blog-- that's got to be SO fun for him!
Totally adorable!
What a little smarty pants. How fun that you set him up his own blog. YOu are such a great mom!
Hope you are feeling well!
Evan, You're the BOMB! (That means you are way cool.) I love your post. I can't believe you could write that after only a few weeks in Kindergarten! Cameron's house sounds like a lot of fun. I just have to say that I used to teach second grade, and most my second graders could not write as well as you. AMAZING!
Aunt Kay
PS I didn't even need to read what your mom wrote; I knew what it all said just by reading your original post!
Post a Comment