Friday, December 11, 2009

We're new home owners!!!!

At 1:30 this afternoon we signed closing docs for this early Christmas present. We are thrilled. We have been looking for a new home now for over a year and finally found one we love. We are not moving in before Christmas but will be busy from now until the end of the year getting window treatments in and moving things over when we can. More to come later - but for now...YEEHAW!

8 comments:

Dianna said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting.

Rebecca and Co. said...

Hello new neighbor!!!!!!

eve said...

wahoo! we closed on the same day!
congrats!

The Whitaker Family said...

SO EXCITING!!!!!! Congrats! Can't wait to see if you post pictures...

Naomi said...

I cannot wait to see your new digs! Congratulations!

Emily said...

So much exciting news! I am so glad things finally worked out for you!

Sara said...

Congrats, Kim! Isn't it so fun? I can't wait to see pictures! Oh, and congrats on having another baby boy:)

Kelsie said...

Congrats on the new home and the baby boy! I was like you when we found out we were having our third girl--at least we didn't have to change the name of our blog! :) Good luck with the big move!