Saturday we had the annual Christmas Hardy Party with all of Rex's dad's side of the family.
We had food (or course), a present opening game, a family picture taken (yes, all 105 of us), and singing of Christmas songs.
Mason came away from the present game thrilled with a little tiny bottle of hand sanitizer and a Christmas hand towel. He carried the hand sanitizer around the whole rest of the day and all day on Sunday. It was Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom or something of that sort. He sure smelled good.
Evan and Ty both got measuring tapes which they loved carrying around and playing with too.
I got 2 tupperware bowls.
Rex got a package of pencils.
As always it was a great get together and lots of fun.
We had food (or course), a present opening game, a family picture taken (yes, all 105 of us), and singing of Christmas songs.
Mason came away from the present game thrilled with a little tiny bottle of hand sanitizer and a Christmas hand towel. He carried the hand sanitizer around the whole rest of the day and all day on Sunday. It was Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom or something of that sort. He sure smelled good.
Evan and Ty both got measuring tapes which they loved carrying around and playing with too.
I got 2 tupperware bowls.
Rex got a package of pencils.
As always it was a great get together and lots of fun.
3 comments:
Hey Kim, sorry I haven't called you back, I would love to come look at all that stuff before you take it to DI. Just let me know when a good time for you is and I will be there!
Thanks Diana
You need to post a picture of all 105 of you!!
Glad you guys had a ball! It was so much fun to see you...even if it was for just a few minutes.
Bryan and I were trying to figure out how we could join the Hardy family and be invited to the Hardy Party...we decided that Myra could marry Evan and that would definitely put us on the invite list...or not?!
Sounds like loads of fun!!
Post a Comment