Thursday, January 29, 2009

"How old do you think I am?",



asked Mason's shoes. Not how old do you think I am! You silly people! These shoes tell you A LOT about our sweet 3 year old. Gentle is not a word many would use to describe him. The shoes speak for themselves. He is quite rough and tumble. These shoes are four months old. He got them for his birthday. They look like they've been through the ringer. Not so. He is all boy - jumping, kicking, running, falling, you name it. He even insists on putting them on by himself and the way they are comfortable to him is on the wrong feet. We love him and he brings so many laughs and joy to our family.

2 comments:

Aranne and Dan said...

That is really funny. He is a tough little guy for sure. I love that you took pictures of his shoes... So KIM!

eve said...

wow! i am amazed.
and i have to say i love the quilt that they are on...