Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!


Yes, today was my birthday. I am doing a real quick post on the actual day but will modify and add more later with a picture. We went out with our friends Shane and Robin. We went to see "Bride Wars" - a very funny and laugh out loud chick flick, then went to dinner at the Olive Garden. It was a fabulous day.

To start the day off I went to a Stake Women's Conference and enjoyed visiting with people there. I then came home and put Ty down for a nap, made a few phone calls, sat down and read the newspaper, and cleaned up the house a little bit. I had a very good day. The highlight was having Ev and Mace bring me a birthday cake and having them be so excited that it was Mommy's birthday.

6 comments:

Rebecca and Co. said...

Kim! Your birthday! Was yesterday! And I saw you and didn't say anything!!!! I have it on my calendar but I didn't really know what day it was--do I ever?--and wish I had wished you a very HB. Well, I'm glad you had a great day. I'm sorry I glossed over it. You should have worn a party hat to Women's Conference--then I would have remembered. ;)

You are great and I hope you have a wonderful year ahead!

Love,
Rebecca

What is Up UPLAND?? said...

happy birthday kim!! i am glad that you had a great day.

it is me rachel...i am signed in as justin

Aranne and Dan said...

Glad you had a good birthday and enjoyed some time to yourself... you deserve it. Also glad you liked the movie. Hope you have a wonderful year!!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday dearest Kim!

I am glad you had a fun day!!
You deserve it.

jessenpetty said...

Yea!! Happy Birthday!! I love birthdays!! I'mglad you had a good time and saw bride wars. Jesse won't see it, but since you guys saw it, I will have to let him know that ALL of you thought it was funny! I love the Olive Garden! Such delicious food! What a cool birthday!

kaarina said...

kim, it was so great to see you on your birthday eve, i really, really enjoyed our talk! just like old times! i love your blog!