
Yesterday Mason started preschoolHe has been so excited to go to the same preschool as Evan did for two years.
Last Thursday he and I went for orientation and he had fun being in his
classroom and playing with a lot of kids.
When I took him yesterday, he walked right in without any
problem or even looking back.
He was excited to find out that his teachers are the same as Evan's last year.
One teacher has kind of a funky hairdo. When I asked if he met Miss Pam, he said,"Is she the one with the sharp hair?" (She wears it spikey sometimes.)
The way kids describe things just makes me laugh.
The way kids describe things just makes me laugh.
I can't believe Mason is old enough to go the preschool. He has been waiting and
waiting to go since Evan started kindergarten nearly a month ago.
3 comments:
I'm so glad him and Luke are in the same class:) That's funny what he said about the sharp hair...too cute:)
How funny...maybe he worries about being sliced by it...her hair, I mean. :)
Kid's always say the cutest stuff and your boys are ADORABLE!
YAY Mason!!! So glad he did so well. Aniston did the same thing. Walked in without looking back... (i was the one that followed. I just wanted a couple of pictures. LOL!)
Post a Comment