Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09-09-09

I guess I should say something astounding about today's date. However, it's just been another day at the Hardy Habitat.

I don't have any #9 lists, or anything spectacular to say except that I do have a friend that I will always remember her anniversary: 9-9-99. I will NEVER forget it. I can still hear and see her saying it when she told me when she was getting married.

I hope you had a great 09-09-09 day.

2 comments:

The Small Bevell Bunch said...

Thanks for the clip. I'm suprised that more people haven't heard of it. I guess it only happens to the select few! I just hope that me telling what happened with Blake will inform other moms! Its crazy how such a simple act of playing with your kids could cause the poor kid so much pain! I hope no one has to go through it!

Rachel McEwen said...

no kim i was not the slight bit offended. I am just glad that you brought that to my attention because I wasn't thinking about it like that. I forget that the internet is crawling with creepie people.