Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ever met anyone so sweet?

Today we attended the Memorial Service of Bill Bailey, husband of Millie Bailey in our ward. Millie is the sweetest person I have ever met. She never says an unkind word to or about anyone and is the most caring person. If you need a hug - go to her. She always says "I love ya".

Something she said in her remarks about her husband made me laugh and just makes me giggle whenever I think about it. I guess Bill was kind of a gruff gentleman (I didn't know him). In relation to that she said, "Some days he was so sweet I could eat him up, and other days I wish I would have."

1 comment:

FoReVeR WeLcH said...

Awwwww this made me cry.... i didnt know he had passed away. I had talked to her awhile back as she would call checking on my visiting teaching and she would talk about everything.. she is def the SWEETEST person.. EVER! And she would always talk about her hubby , that she knew he was going soon..... My heart goes out to her.