The sweetest thing came after they left and we were saying prayers with the boys. Now you must understand that when Mason says his prayers you can't really understand what he's saying. It's usually a mumble-jumble mumbling of what's going on in the mind of a three year-old. Tonight was no different EXCEPT he said the prayer ALL BY HIMSELF - That's right, no help from us. He usually says his normal thing and then looks up and whispers "What else?" and we help him finish. This is what I heard him say tonight:
mbkldjfkjbihd Forrest and Kaarina mbkdlifmbkd
(If you can't quite understand it then we're on the same page.)
I'm not sure if he was thankful for them or thankful that they came to babysit, or that they built a fort with them but they were 'prayed over' tonight.
Thank you so much FORREST AND KAARINA!!! We love you!
2 comments:
That is so adorable!
Awwww, that's SO cute! I'm so glad they live by you guys and am actually a little jealous of them in that too!
Post a Comment