Today we had the chance to go to the Open House of the Draper temple. We went with my mom, dad, brother, Grandma, and cousin. It was the first temple our boys have been able to go to the open house. They were very excited to go, especially when we told them they get to ride on a bus from the church building to the temple.
I am so grateful for temples and the chance we have to be together as families forever. I know Heavenly Father loves us and wants us to enjoy our family relationships throughout eternity, not just until death. To learn more about temples and forever families visit this link.
If you can, take the opportunity to visit a temple open house. The Oquirrh Hills temple in Herriman/West Jordan Utah will be having an open house sometime this summer. Temples are as close to heaven as you can get on earth.
I am so grateful for temples and the chance we have to be together as families forever. I know Heavenly Father loves us and wants us to enjoy our family relationships throughout eternity, not just until death. To learn more about temples and forever families visit this link.
If you can, take the opportunity to visit a temple open house. The Oquirrh Hills temple in Herriman/West Jordan Utah will be having an open house sometime this summer. Temples are as close to heaven as you can get on earth.
2 comments:
What a great trip for your family. Though it's snowy outside, you all look warm and cozy. Wonderful photos. Jean E.
YAY for pics of George and Peggy!!!! I LOVE you and your family, Kim!
Post a Comment