Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just a little thing from Christmas



I found these two pictures on our desk and needed to show them off. On Christmas morning after all presents were unwrapped, Evan went to the Christmas tree and took these out from behind it. He said, 'these are for you mom and dad.' With no prodding from either one of us, this was his very own special gift to us. We think it's so funny that he writes 'To Kim' and 'To Rex' instead of 'To Mom' and 'To Dad'. We love you Evan.

2 comments:

Rebecca and Co. said...

That is too, too adorable!!!!! So sweet.

jessenpetty said...

Man, i miss you guys! Auri always asks to see Evan and Enjoyed looking at your family pictures! I love the pictures Evan made. Auri does the same thing! How cool you got to take your kids to the Draper Temple! I'm jealous! Everytime we decide to go visit friends, someone in our family gets sick! It stinks!! You guys look AWESOME!