Today Evan and Mason wanted to go on a hike in the 'rocky mountains', an empty field in back of our home. So Mason donned his backpack and Evan packed a shoulder bag and off we went on our 'hike'. It was quite adventurous. Evan made sure we packed snacks and water and that we all had our cameras. My favorite thing that Evan said on this excursion was after he took a picture with his play camera: "That looks wonderful."
We sat down after about 10 minutes to take a rest, eat our snacks, and collect rocks. I was pushing Ty in the stroller so it was a little bit of a workout for me in the real rocky places but overall, it was the best hike I've ever been on. Thanks boys for getting me some exercise.
We sat down after about 10 minutes to take a rest, eat our snacks, and collect rocks. I was pushing Ty in the stroller so it was a little bit of a workout for me in the real rocky places but overall, it was the best hike I've ever been on. Thanks boys for getting me some exercise.
No comments:
Post a Comment