These are the reasons I'd like to be a kid again:
(I do have to say as I was writing these down, I realized that I do
get these...from my mom when I have a new baby. Thanks mom!!!)
1) I'd LOVE to have my mom put me down for a nap
2) I'd love to have someone fix my dinner and just sit down to eat.
3) I'd love to only worry about the color of cup I drink out of. (With my kids, it REALLY does matter which one they have! If it's not right, all heck breaks loose!)
4) I beg you to PLEASE send me to time out!!!
(I do have to say as I was writing these down, I realized that I do
get these...from my mom when I have a new baby. Thanks mom!!!)
1) I'd LOVE to have my mom put me down for a nap
2) I'd love to have someone fix my dinner and just sit down to eat.
3) I'd love to only worry about the color of cup I drink out of. (With my kids, it REALLY does matter which one they have! If it's not right, all heck breaks loose!)
4) I beg you to PLEASE send me to time out!!!
2 comments:
Amen sister.
You are so cute!
AMEN!!!! (Man, I'm way behind on reading blogs!)
Post a Comment