
No, we haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Four little boys are just keeping us REALLY busy. Blogging has been WAAAAAAY down on the bottom of my to do list. To be honest, I haven't even had a desire to blog even though I have a lot to blog about from the last couple of months.
I'll try a little better the next little while to keep up to date.
This picture is from this past Sunday when Cole was blessed at church. More to come on that...sooner rather than later...hopefully.
4 comments:
Such a handsome family!
Kim,
We were planning on coming to Cole's blessing, but got off to a late start. We just got home from Cali and when we drove thru Vegas it was 112 degrees!! Next year, we will stop and say hi!
Love the picture(s)! Love you, Kimbo!
Very cute picture!!
Post a Comment