Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ty's tasty palate


It seems so yuck to me
but Ty LOVES to eat Parmesan Cheese (PC)

Yup, straight out of the jar PC - in a bowl with a spoon -
like my siblings and I used to eat dry jello.

I don't even like the smell of PC so to me I say
"Ty, you've got to be kidding me!"

You might be asking yourself
"How did this boy even start eating PC?"
When my mom was here to help when Cole was born,
somehow Ty saw it in the fridge and wanted some.
She gave him some thinking he would just spit it out.
Not so. He loved it and now asks for it nearly daily.

Imagine this - he also like green olives.


1 comment:

The Whitaker Family said...

Hahaha, that IS gross! ;) Eve used to love to drink pickle juice!