Friday, February 19, 2010

Our own Olympics

On Wednesday those of us that were here in the middle of the day all participated in a small Olympics of our own:

Evan skiied
Mason snowboarded
Paisley ice skated with Grandma and her dad
(Take a look at that lift - What a great couple)
Kim did the skeleton
Aunt Kenzie did snowboarding
(Sorry, I didn't get a picture of Kenzie)

Ty and Lynnie played on the neighbor's swing
Grandma was the radio/TV announcer and 'interviewed' us all before our events took place.
We all won GOLD medals for our respective events.

Thanks Grandma for making things fun for us all! We love you!

5 comments:

Mrs. Webb said...

I love this idea! So cute!

Holly said...

that looks like lots of fun!

Naomi said...

So fun! I'm not sure a pregnant woman should really be in the Olympics, but I love it!

liesel said...

fun! What a cool idea.

times new roman said...

So sweet!