Friday, October 16, 2009

Sunday Afternoon at the Temple

This past Sunday afternoon we decided to take a drive to the Temple. As we were driving there we realized that the last time we had brought our children to the temple was before Ty was born. We arrived at the temple just before sunset and had a wonderful time walking around the grounds. The grounds, as always, were beautiful and the boys especially liked the fountains.


3 comments:

jessenpetty said...

They're so cute!! We miss you guys!! The other day we went to ward FHE with Mom and Dad and on our way there Auri said, "Mom can we go see Evan?" We'll try and stop by some time this week if that's okay. We love you!

Paul and Stacey said...

I miss visiting the Vegas temple. I really enjoyed going there, when Sue and I lived there. It is such a beautiful temple and I loved how busy it was! When I first moved there I didn't realize just how many faithful members lived in that area. You're lucky that you live so close to it.
Stacey

Naomi said...

I will make you some grits for lunch one of these days! So excited we are on for carpool. Dirk told me you'd mentioned it to him Tuesday, but he forgot to tell me about it. Sorry! See you in a bit.