I bought ice creams from the ice cream man for my kids.
Now, I told myself I would never do this because I am a bit of a paranoid mom.
This is what happens every day at our house. Around 3:00 the "music" truck (as we used to call it) comes around the corner with his music blaring. This summons all three of my children to climb onto the couch to watch it out the window, or if they are outside, to the gate.

They get ecstatic when that thing comes around. Today was no different. I let them outside to see it because it stopped right outside our house and a neighbor was getting a treat. They were standing forlornly at the fence just watching while their mouths drooled (not literally, but you know what I mean).
The only reason I bought them treats today is because I have friends that say that particular ice cream man used to work at the elementary school and they know him pretty well and said he would be the one that they would trust to buy from.
So there you have it. Something I normally wouldn't do...done!
4 comments:
...and you just got nominated for Mother of the Year...say those three happy boys with ice cream on sticks. :)
You are such a cute mom!
Hope you are doing great!
Kim, I HATE THE ICE CREAM MAN!!!! I am the worst mom ever.
I have no problem with the ice cream truck coming to a sporting event at the park or whatever. But if we're eating dinner, or having FHE, or trying to do homework at home then it is officially a nuisance.
(Did I tell you one time that I put the twins to bed and the music started? I had to sing really, really loud bedtime songs that night.)
Okay, I'm toning it down now. LOL
Your boys sure do look happy. That's the most important thing!
Aw, you are a great mom! But now, you know they are going to want ice cream every day, right?
We have been missing you guys! Hope all is well down the street. We are finally feeling much better.
awwww! They are soo cute!
Post a Comment