Wednesday, June 17, 2009

One million free hundred fousand free hundred million free hundred fousand and sixty eight hours


NOW THAT I GOT YOUR ATTENTION!!! This is how Evan asks about 'time-frames' lately. He seems to be into BIG numbers or something. Maybe he'll be a trillionaire someday:) Anyway, everytime he says it ((it's not EXACTLY the same every time but millions and fousands (thousands) always make it in there)) I just can't help but laugh. He knows he's being funny and the way he says it is just so cute. I don't know if this makes sense to anyone unless you're around him all the time, but his personality is really coming out. He is a jokester and a trickster. He really comes up with some doosey's sometimes.

The other day he told my mom on the phone that I had put peanut butter on our ceiling fans to keep the dust away and it was dripping as the fan spun around and around. (I'm cracking up as I'm typing this :0) When she got me on the phone and asked me about it, she thought it was true!
Several weeks ago, he told my mom that he got a letter in the mail from her saying that she was moving to St. George. Where does he come up with these things?!

Oh wait. I hope we don't have a pathological liar on our hands :( Just kidding.

3 comments:

Holly said...

One day one of my nephews had crawled into a corner kitchen cupboard -- the kind with the turning shelves, which was a strictly forbidden activity. Well, his dad found him and hauled him out and said "What are you doing? You KNOW you're not supposed to play in there". And lightning quick, the boy responded, "I'm playing hide-n-go seek with Grandma." Then he turned back towards the cupboard and called out, "Grandma? Are you in there?"

Hard to be mad when they are so darn funny!

(And Grandma was NOT in the cupboard. She was at her house across the street)

The Whitaker Family said...

Hahahaha! So cute! And I LOVE his pic-- shows his personality, I think. Plus the new main blog pic is SUPER cute too-- YAY!

Emily said...

What a cutie...that is so funny!

I LOVE your header picture too!!