Don't you just love it when you ask for something to be done and one child says "I'll do it, mom."?
Tonight after dinner I asked Evan to empty all the garbages and you would have thought I'd asked him to...uh, I don't know what, but he threw an absolute fit. After a minute or so, Mason came into the kitchen and said "I'll do it, Mom" just as sweet as can be. I about fell off my chair.
Mason is maturing a lot lately. Well, maturing in the way a three and a half year old can. He's not throwing fits like he used to and he's getting easier to reason with.
Another thing that I LOVE about him is he doesn't come in to me in the morning anymore and throw my covers off and say "Get up mom. It's daytime." He very sweetly crawls into bed with me and quietly lays by me or on me. My favorite is when I'm laying on my side and he lays tummy down right on top of me. I don't see how that can be very comfy, but to him I guess it works.
After all the posts in the past about how 'patience-trying' he was, he is becoming my very sweet child. I love you Mace!
2 comments:
Kim.. you have three very sweet boys! I love whenever I come over they are all playing so great together. It really is one of the sweetest pictures. You must be doing something right. Keep it up.
Oh, so cute!!!! I need to blog about the cute things my kids do and say too-- you're a good example and I'm so happy for you that your kids are so great! They have great parents, though, so I guess it makes sense.... :)
Post a Comment