I know that I'm slacking on my blogging duties because the most important milestones are being forgotten to be written about. I realized that I better say something about Ty's walking and his other 14-month-old abilities.
He started to REALLY walk about 2-3 weeks ago and is now all over the place. He's more steady on his feet and can even catch himself when he gets off balance.
Ty's favorite foods right now are ketchup and ranch dressing. Oh, and he likes anything he can dip in those yummy 'sauces'. When we open the fridge and he sees one of these bottles he points to it and makes an "O" with his mouth and says, "OHHHH". Even at dinner, if the bottle of ranch is sitting in his view, that's all he wants.
Since he's sort of been jibber-jabbering the last couple of months or so, everything that he wants to eat is 'awpooh'. First of all that's how he would say 'cracker' and then it evolved to involving apples and anything else he wants to snack on. I've taught all three of our boys simple sign language they can use before they talk and it really has proven to be helpful for them and me at around 14 months of age. Ty can now sign 'milk', 'eat', and 'more'. We're working on 'please', 'thank you', and whatever others I can think of during the day. The cutest thing he does is when it's time to say prayer, he brings his left arm up across his chest and just holds it there. When we say 'amen' he jibber-jabbers his own 'amen'. He's cutting two molars on top and his nose has been quite gooey the last week of so. We love our baby Ty-Ty.
No comments:
Post a Comment