I took Ty with me to shop at Big Lots the other day and we was getting quite fussy after sitting in the cart for, oh, maybe 45 minutes (do you blame the little cutie?). Anyway, 1 of the many reasons I love Big Lots is that they have 'stuff' I like to look at and they also sell food. So we bought a pack of cheetos and, well you can see for yourself... One lady laughed at him and told me he would be a great advertisement for the Cheetos company.
Needless to say, he enjoyed his Cheetos.


3 comments:
Hi Kim! He is so cute! I have to do that all the time with Luke while I'm shopping:) Anything for extra shopping time, right? LOL. It seems like yesterday when I met you and you were prego with little Ty! Time flies!
Your boys are so blasted cute! Their eyes...their eyes...WOW!
I hope you guys are doing great.
Cute! I LOVE Cheetos Reminds me of what my then 4 year old said while stapling rubber bands onto my campaign fliers: "Mom, don't eat Cheetos while stapling rubber bands. It makes the Cheetos taste REALLY bad."
Post a Comment