Thank you so much to my wonderful friend, Kaarina, who called me up last night and said she had the day off today and wanted to come help me pack. I couldn't have used the help at a better time. She was literally an answer to my prayers and SO SO helpful in getting some things done that I simply haven't been able to do yet.
HEAVENLY FATHER ANSWERS PRAYERS!!!
2 comments:
Awwww! YAY for my super little sister! Glad she was there for you, Kimbo! xoxo! Hang in there-- moves are stressful and being preggo on top of it? Ugh! One day at a time... Miss you!
Kim,
Thank you so much for your comment on my blog. We are adjusting to having Grandma gone. She lived with my parents for the last 5 years and has been very much a part of all of our lives. We would see her on a weekly basis, sometimes more. My kids were quite close to her as well. We have missed her greatly, but are glad she is out of her discomfort. We are also especially greatful that we know we will see her again.
Congratulations on your new pregnancy! I hope all goes well in your move! It is always overwhelming to move especially when you are pregnant. I'm sure you will enjoy the extra space when your little one arrives. I'm glad to hear that Kaarina came to your rescue. How fun that you live close to each other now. Good to hear from you!
Post a Comment