Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ireland Pictures

Ty in his shirt daddy bought.
(I couldn't figure how to cut and paste it to
be by the picture of Evan and Mason in their shirts)

Since I'm not the one that went to Ireland, I can't really tell the story behind these pictures, but I wanted to post some of the ones that I thought were beautiful or of significance.
I'll try to get Rex to sit down and blog about the whole trip - eventually.
Rex Kissing the Blarney Stone
He now has the gift of eloquence.




T-shirts and puzzles daddy brought back for the boys


Rex golfing - Ireland style


Blarney Castle


Ann doing gravestone rubbings of ancestors


The narrow streets of Ireland


Just a blue house with some castle in the background-
I thought the picture was so pretty


My Irish bobblehead from Clark
Isn't he a cute one?


Look how small the roads are.
Rex said that 100 km is about 75 MPH
Then the sign in the background shows curvy road ahead.
He said there's no way you could drive that fast on this road.



Landscape with cows grazing


A mom and 3 of her sons

6 comments:

Maughan"sters" said...

How come you didn't go?
Ireland looks so lush and beautiful. That is where my last name originated from.

Rebecca and Co. said...

JEALOUS!!! (in a good way). I'll bet the pictures don't do the experience justice. What a neat experience.

I Am Karen said...

I want to go to Ireland!! So green and cute.

On a whole different note regarding your phone call earlier today: The best way to contact my child is on her cell phone, not the home phone. She seems excited.

Karen

Maughan"sters" said...

That's funny because I just renewed my passport last month...with NO trip planned...yet :)
We've always wanted to adopt a little girl from India, so we always want to make sure we can go if we need to!

Maughan"sters" said...

are you coming up soon? that would be a blas to get the kids together!

Paul and Stacey said...

Ireland is so green and beautiful. What areas of Ireland did they visit? I really like the bobblehead! Stacey