So Evan decided on a Superhero party. We had all the kids come dressed as superheroes and we played some fun games the 'superhero' way. His cake was the Superman logo. He dressed as Spiderman. That was quite the job trying find a costume for him to wear. I don't know what kind of mother waits 'til the day before and realizes 'Oh, the birthday boy doesn't have a superhero costume. Big problem! We can't have HIM be dressed as something other than a Superhero.' So off to the store I trudged yesterday afternoon. After a few stores that I thought would be promising, I finally gave in and went to good ole Walmart. Yup, that's where I found it. They didn't have anymore Halloween costumes so I had just decided to buy him some Superhero pajamas because he does need new pj's. Well, I finally walked to the toy section and sure enough, what caught my eye? Yes, right there in front of me were Batman, Spiderman, and Hulk costumes! I couldn't believe it. So I decided to still buy the pj's and get the costume too.
Mason was Batman and Ty was Captain Adorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment