Saturday, November 22, 2008

Now that's a REAL treehouse




One of the boys' favorite thing to do is to build a 'treehouse'. Every time we trim one of our trees, Evan and Mason pick up the branches and put them in a pile and then play like it's their house. It really is quite helpful to have them pick up all the little branches here and there. I think we'll let them make treehouses as long as they will.

3 comments:

The Whitaker Family said...

That is SUPER cute, Kim! How fun...

Emily said...

I am so excited to read all about your adorable little family.

Those Hardy boys sure know how to pick great wives!

I think you are amazing!

Thanks for letting us come and crash your place!
Emily

Eliz said...

Smart - I love it when they do work and think its a game -- It was so nice to meet up with you at the park -- I hope to see you again -- lets hope the weather continues to give us "Christmas presents."