Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thankful for friends

I am really thankful for family but I wanted to say how important friends are too. Thanks to all of you for being my friends.

Lately I have had the chance to renew a great friendship with someone I have known for a while. I say renew because it has been nearly 2 years since I have done much of anything with this friend. We saw each other every once in a while but, I guess the best way to put it, just didn't have much in common. We have had several great conversations lately and I am grateful that our friendship has been renewed.

I issue a challenge to all - if you have a friend that you have been thinking about lately or someone you need to mend a relationship with, do it!!! You will be happy you did. Thank you to my friend for making the first step. I think you're great.

No comments: