7 years ago
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Am I bored of it already!?
I'm not sure why, but I just have not been in the mood to blog lately. When I first started our blog, I was on it every day and night trying different backgrounds, styles, templates, you name it and had so much fun. I guess I just lost the fire of it. Maybe I did to much of it in the beginning and now I'm just tired of it. So that's why there hasn't been anything added for about a month now. We have been to Utah to visit my family, Fish Lake again with the Bevells in our ward and done many other things within the last month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Kim.. im TRYING to do this myself..... I failed misserably at keeping up a journal.. i hate writing.. but am on the computer ALOT. So i thought i would try this out....
i think it will be cool if i just print it once a month and keep a binder for them to all go in...
Oh well.... back to the subject... even if you dont post ALL the time.... its nice to know its there if you want to add something one day 8)
♥ Lisa
Kim, don't get bored with it. Even though you don't think you have anything to blog about, think of it as a journal. Lisa had a good idea about printing a copy. It's like scrapbooking without taking over your kitchen table. BTW, my kids cant get enough of "Charlie Bit My Finger" AGHHHHHH! Thanks alot :) Natalie
I know sometimes it gets hard to blog! You don't have to do it a lot, but you need to do it so I can keep updated on your family!
I love hearing what's going on with your family, even if it's just everyday stuff. Like I told my other friend who hadn't posted for five months: Something is better than nothing. But you also don't have to feel guilty if you don't blog regularly--life can sure be busy and if you don't have time that's okay.
Post a Comment