Monday, April 26, 2010

Welcome Baby COLE ISAAC HARDY

HE'S HERE!!!

Our little baby Cole Isaac Hardy was born on Saturday, April 24
at 4:49 PM. He was 11 days early and very healthy.

He weighed in at 6 lbs. 8 oz. and was 18 1/2 inches long.

He is beautiful!!! The first thing Evan said when he came to the hospital to see him was, 'why is he so brown?' His skin color is a little bit more olive tone than the others boys were when they were born. He has tiny features and a cute little nose. His fingers are long and the nurses kept commenting on how big his hands were. Of course, like the other boys, he has long feet and skinny little legs and arms.

We were very surprised with his early arrival into our family and are so glad he's here and healthy.

27 comments:

astowers said...

Congratulations Kim! I am so excited for you. It sounds like it was good that we cancelled. I'm glad everything went well. Give us a call when you are in Utah again and we will try to get together again.

Heidi said...

Congratulations! Hope everything is going well for your adorable family!

Jennifer said...

Congrats Kim! I can't wait to see your new lil one!

Rebecca and Co. said...

Wonderful news! I'm glad you settled on a name . . . although if you hadn't I was going to suggest Party. But I like Cole better. :) How nice to have your baby 11 days early! Did you finish your afghan?

When your help leaves we would love to bring you a dinner.

eve said...

congratulations kim & rex! that is so great, can't wait to see pictures! hope you're getting some sleep and that all the boys are adjusting!

eve said...

oh, yea! we love the name.

Paul and Stacey said...

Congratulations! I can't wait till we see pics of him. I am so glad that all went well!

Trisha Bragg said...

Congratulations! I am sure it was a nice surprise for him to come early! Can't wait for pictures!

Kelsie said...

Congratulations!! It seems like that pregnancy went by so fast (from my end, anyway!) I hope both the baby and mommy are feeling well!

liesel said...

congrats! Glad he's doing well. Can't wait to see pictures! Good luck settling in and adjusting.

Holly said...

Congrats! Can't wait to meet him! Hope the brothers are helping you out. :-)

C.A.L.L.L.L. said...

Congratulations on baby number 4. Cole is lucky to come to a great family!

times new roman said...

Congratulations! What a fun time, and you picked such a cute name!

Aranne and Dan said...

Yeah.. congrats on your healthy baby boy (again) and I love the name! Can't wait to meet the new member of the Hardy Boys! Kim you are sure outnumbered over there!

Emily said...

What a good boy! Early and Healthy!!

Love the name.

Congratulations to all of you!

Sara said...

Congrats, Kim! He is adorable! Glad everything went well:)

The Whitaker Family said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!! I've been WAITING for this post, as have others in my fam. We sure love you and your family, Kim and are rejoicing with you! He's a CUTIE!!! Lots of love from us!

jthayne said...

Congratulations!
--Jamie T.

The Small Bevell Bunch said...

Congrats Kim... I was with Robin on Sat and she said that you guys had to cancel you pedi because you were going to the hospital! I'm glad everything we well and you were able to have him at DeLima! I can't wait to meet the little guy! How fun!

astowers said...

What a cutie! He looks like a Cole! Congratulations again!

Dianna said...

Congratulations. What a little cutie!

Naomi said...

What wonderful news! And he IS gorgeous. My goodness. He and Brody share a birthday! I hope you are getting some rest. Love you!

Naomi said...

And I LOVE his name. He looks like his name, doesn't he?

FoReVeR WeLcH said...

Congratz Girl!!!!!!!
What a beautiful new addition to your fam!!!

Maughan"sters" said...

Congrats guys! You are headed for that basketball team! So glad he is healthy and cute :)

Alisa said...

Found your blog through Rachel's. I saw your husband and her told me about you had the baby. I can't believe you went so early. Lucky girl! Can't wait to see him when you pick up for Kindergarten.

Paul and Stacey said...

He is so wonderful! Congratulations on your new son!