Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Coming Home!

Mace is coming home tomorrow. I'm just dancin'. I can't wait to kiss his little face and hug, hug, hug him. I have missed him so much. He has been at my parents for 10 days and has had so much fun - but then wouldn't you if you were the center of attention and had 6 adults at your beck and call? My mom and sister told me tonight that he's been wheeling around his suitcase all day long and had his backpack on ready to come home. YEEESSSS! I'm glad he misses us. It sure is fun to go somewhere but it's even more fun to come home.

3 comments:

Paul and Stacey said...

Kim,
Your boys are so cute!! It will be fun to keep up with all of you with your blog! Stacey

Emily said...

So glad that he is home, safe and sound! It was fun to visit with you for a few minutes tonight! You are such a great example and an inspiration to me!

Thanks for being so wonderful!

crumbcrunchersmom said...

Hey Kim! Stacey told me about your adorable boys and fun blog - I just couldn't wait to look you up, and since my two terrors fell asleep an hour ago, I've been catching up. Nice to find you!!!