Today Mason got silver caps on two of his primary molars. This poor little guy got the 'soft teeth' gene. He has had several cavities filled and was getting a few more so the dentist suggested aluminum caps.
What a trooper! I told Rex that out of all our kids, he is the best one to have to have dental work - no complaining or anything! Way to go Mace.
I told him he has the most expensive mouth in our family now. He thinks his caps are pretty cool. In fact her couldn't wait to show his teacher and friends at school. I told him I didn't really think it was something to be showing everyone. Someone might think that we must not brush our kid's teeth. I must admit - I have been judgemental in the past with kids if they've had caps. My thoughts were always - if your kid has silver teeth, you must not be doing something right. We have brushed Mason's teeth just like we have taken care of the other kids's teeth and they don't have cavities.
So, sorry Mace that we have so many issues with your mouth. It doesn't really help that you are our sweet tooth boy:)
Mason told me he can now be a 'real' pirate becasue he has silver teeth.
So, go out and pretend you're a pirate because I hope you won't have those cool silver teeth forever.
7 years ago
1 comment:
good to hear cause I'll admit to having been judgemental in the past. bad, Mary! He's a cutie and super brave-- good job!
Post a Comment