Monday, August 27, 2012

Evan and Mason's first day of school

Today Evan started 3rd grade in Mrs. Naumu's class and Mason started 1st grade in Mrs. Horn's class.  They were both excited to get back in school.  I think they were getting really bored and I was certainly getting tired of being 'entertainment coordinator'. 

A few weeks ago, Evan told me he couldn't wait for school to start.  Mason didn't really voice it but I think he was looking forward to it too.  And Mom?  Well, I was certainly looking forward to getting back on our schedule.  And I have to say it is nice to have Mason going all day instead of having to pick up a kindergartener 2 hours and 40 m inutes after dropping off to school.

Evan and Mason walk in the gate together, then find their own dots for their classes.  I am glad they love it. 


No comments: