Saturday, February 26, 2011

Of mini vans and race cars

Why is it that our little sweet Ty, 3 years old, likes to tell me how to drive? He gets in a certain 'mood' sometimes and if we're stopped at a stop light and he's in his 'mood' this is our conversation:

Ty: "Go mom!"
Me: "I can't go, Son, the light is red and the cars are coming the other way."
Ty: "Yes you can go"
Me: "No I can't"
Ty: "Yes you can!"
Me: "No I can't or we'll get in an accident when the cars crash into us."
Ty: "But I want you to go!"

Another Ty vs. Mommy conversation:
Ty: "Mom, your car is not very fast"
Me: "Why isn't it very fast?"
Ty: " You need a race car."

Ty has also recently learned to read/spell the STOP sign. Every time we come to one or see one he says S-T-O-P Stop.

No comments: