I can't even explain how overwhelmed I feel right now.
My house is a mess and I can't get on top of it.
It's the whole 'laundry-dishes-messes-and everything else that is piling up' saga.
My organization skills are below nothing and it is very frustrating
BUT...my kids are happy and they know I love them. I don't hesitate to sit down and hold them when they need a little kiss or hug from mom.
I am so thankful that Rex is low-key and laid back. I'd be a screaming meamie if he was on me all the time because things aren't organized and put away. He doesn't get huffy when the house is a little more than a mess. He doesn't harp at me or get upset. I'm sure he feels overwhelmed trying to help me because i can't seem to get anything done. I don't know where to even start.
7 years ago
3 comments:
Honey - I love you. I hope you know that I appreciate all you do. You are a wonderful mother and wife and all you do does not go unnoticed.
I understand that at times - everything feels overwhelming - just let me know how I can help.
Love - Me
Nice husbands can't be beat-- how would we ever cope without them?!?! I'm feeling good now but I've SO been in the overwhelmed state of mind far too much myself. I'll be visiting it again soon too, I'm sure... It will pass. You're awesome and I love you, Kimbo!
I know it goes without saying that I wish I could be there to take you out for pedis or dinner or something. However, my grand words of wisdom are these: You have too many children. Kidding! Here are my really for real words of wisdom: When your baby is 18 months, you will realize that somewhere in there it got not so crazy all the time. You know? It always happens for me, and then I start thinking about having another baby:) Hang in there! Also, I am realizing this post was during the holidays . . . so don't beat yourself up! Here's hoping you are feeling a bit more sane. Miss you!
Post a Comment